EDGE Series Foils
GerberColor™ foils and EDGE READY™ Materials are specially formulated for the GERBER EDGE® Series of thermal transfer printers and offer the widest range of applications in the business. Print three-to-five-year outdoor-durable spot, metallic, and process color to self-adhesive, magnet, holographic, reflective materials, and more. Simply snap in a color foil cartridge and go!
GerberColor Spot Series (GCS) foils are available in a wide range of smooth, consistent pigments that match popular vinyls, films, inks and paints. In addition, GerberColor Spot Series foils are a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to a four-color process for one, two, or three-color jobs and offer color matches that cannot be achieved with a four-color process. Most GerberColor Foils have three-to-five year outdoor-durability without lamination.
|Suggested Devices:||GERBER EDGE®, EDGE 2|
|Available* Colors:||See Listings and Part Numbers|
|Available* Lengths:||15 meters, 45 meters, 75 meters, 91 meters|
* Not all lengths may be available in all colors.
GerberColor FX™ foils
- All the features of GerberColor Foils, but for use with the GERBER EDGE FX™
- Smart GerberGauge™ with RFID technology reduces mistakes and improves workflow
- Redesigned for better foil-to-foil registration
- Enables rapid foil loading/unloading
- Refillable design reduces cost of output
- Caddy is sized to accommodate longer rolls – 91m lengths in addition to 15m and 45m rolls. The caddy comes in a single pack or in a master pack of 18 rolls
- For use with the GERBER EDGE® , EDGE 2® and EDGE FX™ thermal transfer printers
- The durability to withstand harsh exterior and industrial environments, including abrasion and UV exposure for three-to-five years
- The versatility and consistancy to match popular paint, vinyl and ink colors
- The flexibility to print from fine lines to images to fleet markings
- The capability to meet and exceed customer expectations and produce eye-catching results
- Included with GERBER EDGE® , EDGE 2® and new EDGE FX™ foils
- Estimate the remaining foil length on GerberColor cartridges to help prevent unexpected run-out, wasted foil and material
- Markings along the edge of the foil appear approximately every 4″ (10 cm) over the length of the foil to indicate the minimum amount remaining
- Displayed in both meters and yards
- Available for GERBER EDGE® , EDGE 2® and new EDGE FX™ foils with Gerber OMEGA™
- Create more than 3,000 smooth Spot Colors by overprinting GerberColor Spot, Process Pro and Transparent Series Cartridges.
- Also create GerberColor Spectratone simulations of solid PANTONE® Colors
- All resulting spot colors are 100% solid fills with no halftone dots or gradient textures