Arrow Eco-300 Roll-to-Roll Label Cutter
Arrow Eco 300 - Roll-to-Roll Label Cutter For Labels & Stickers
The Arrow Eco 300 is the economical finishing option for roll materials. Perfect for short run label finishing, as well as pre-press sampling. The Eco 300 allows label producers to die-cut labels with ease. The Eco 300 allows for companies who are using pre-cut materials to save money by switching to continuous materials. Easy to learn software will allow you to be up and running in minutes.
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Max Roll Diameter: 14″
- Cutting Length: 6″ (152.4mm)
Arrow Eco-300 Roll-to-Roll Label Cutter Details & Specs
The Arrow Eco 300 is a roll-to-roll label cutter that can be used to cut out stickers and labels on virtually any substrate. Using specially designed eye marks, the Eco 300 allows for seamless die-cutting of all shapes and sizes. Its compact design allows it to fit in almost any environment. The Eco 300 is the ideal cutting solution for short run, in-house label production. Save TIME and MONEY by using continuous media to print instead of pre-cut media!
- The Eco 300 is compatible with any roll printer
- Using a timing mark, the Eco 300 is able to digitally die cut any file
- User friendly software makes loading your image and creating a cutline extremely fast and simple
- Featuring inline cutting and matrix removal the Eco 300 is the perfect companion for short run label production
- Extremely quiet cutting allows it to be used in any environment
- Save money by switching from precut label material to die cutting after printing